Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Adverbloggin

Let's get straight to the point on this one: my wife dislikes the new title of my blog. And while this shouldn't really make for a huge deal, seeing as how she is probably the only one who actually reads it kind of makes for a hefty weight; she's my entire constituency, my one blog shareholder.

So I'm not sure where to go from this point. Should I stick with Adverbloggin? Or change it? Her suggestion, though I am unable to recall it at this point, wasn't as good as Adverbloggin. How do I know this if I cannot remember it? Easy. I just do. It's one of those things.

Anyhow, in order to test once and for all if I have more than one loyal reader, I am going to post a poll.

And since my HTML experience is vastly limited to and , my poll is going to be done through the automatic 'Comment' link thingy that appears after every blog post. Here's how it'll work: at the end of this post, the link will appear, inviting my vast readership to vote on the new name (more the name in a line or two). It appears to me to be a foolproof plan. I have no real reason to continue this blog other than the fact that I started it, but my blogging ambition needs some support. Why write if no one is reading it? Besides, of course, family members - they don't count.

So, here's the poll: should I change the name of Adverbloggin to something else? That's it. You can even answer in a yes or no format, if you like. Furthermore, you can even suggest blog names! How's that for cool? In fact, let's do this: The first person to write in a suggestion gets this blog named whatever they want.

Now let the blog naming begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home