Tuesday, January 04, 2005

This is my predecessor?

Way back when, my only (hopefully) non-related reader, Collin (no offense - it's not that I wouldn't be honored to be related to you - I would, it's just that, you know, it would be creepy), happened upon my blog. Way back in 2004, this blog was actually titled "Job Searching Sucks," which was also the web address. However, things changed, I got a job, and felt "Job Searching Sucks" - while entirely relevant overall - wasn't necessarily my frame of reference anymore. (If you are interested (and you're probably not, you can find all of my blog entries from "Job Searching Sucks" here - just click deep into the archives.)

So, without further hesitation, I changed the title and site address to the current, more apt "Adverbloggin" and forgot about my old address. That is, of course, until I fired up Internet Explorer on my Mac at home. See, I usually use Safari or FireFox, but for some reason, I clicked that (evil) blue lowercase "e" and it popped up directly to my home page: http://jobsearchingsucks.blogspot.com.

Needless to say, I was wildly entertained and depressed; the former because someone else actually titled their blog the way I once had, the latter because, well, it's just not the most entertaining post.

Kind of like this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home