Friday, June 17, 2005

Who knew hell was so rainy?

I live in Portland, Oregon, which pretty much means it rains. A lot. But that's cool, because the fall is worth it. Hell, even the summers are nice.

All in all, I love Portland.

But when the weather guy looks into the camera and chuckles, "It won't be raining as bad as it was yesterday," you know somethings screwed up. Seriously. It rained 0.62 of an inch yesterday. For Portland, that's a lot. In the middle of June? It's a fucking nightmare.

Oh well. At least we always have the bridges. Or something.

So work this past week has been pretty much unbearable; I've had so many small projects and meetings regarding those small projects, that I haven't been able to tackle my large projects.

It's funny; I could be concepting and writing headlines for an ad to be placed in a large consumer pub worth potentially hundreds of thousands of impressions or, I could be doing email blasts, with only 100 impressions. Tell me...which one should have priority?

If you work where I do, it's the latter.

But here's something that got me cracking up yesterday.

And then, not two minutes later, this shows up in my mailbox.

Hmm...what else...man...it's slooooooooooooooooow going on the blogging front -- I've just been too busy to keep up.

Well, free food is in the kichen, so I gotta git...have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home