Sunday, December 12, 2004

Forgive me, readers, for I have sinned...

Well, at least I've sinned in the ways of blogging. Apparently, the whole "Thou must post daily" just didn't strike a chord in me. But then again, that's not entirely true, either; it's not that I haven't wanted to post - I have. It's just that I haven't had a whole lot of time to actually post anything.

So, a brief update of what happened last week:

Monday:
Normal day...went to work, then met up with some friends at the Mission Theater and watched the Seattle Seahawks choke against the dreaded Cowboys. I dislike the Cowboys mainly for the whole, "Texas is bigger'n France thing" (Texas is bigger than a lot of things...what's the deal with France? Why not Rhode Island or Zimbabwe or Istanbul?), but that's a blog for another time.

Tuesday:
Normal day, for the most part. Went to work. Played some Halo 2. That's about it.

Wednesday:
Fighting a sore throat and a head cold, I flew down to San Jose for a meeting at noon, and ended up flying back that night. Got in about 10pm, got home around 11. My head was about to explode from the pressure of my sinuses and the plane's cabin.

Thursday:
Went to work. Made it to the afternoon. Went home sick.

Friday:
Stayed home sick, but played a good bit of Halo 2, so all was good with the world.

Saturday:
Hung out during the day time in preperation for my company's Christmas Party. It was a lot of fun, actually. And free wine, beer and vodka makes for an even better time. It was a good time.

Today (Sunday):
Went to SockMama's Christmas Brunch with her coworkers. It was fun. I didn't know anyone, save for a couple of people. But that's how those things go for the most part. But let me just say, the ham at this place was absolutly phenomenal. I'm actually surprised Honeybaked Hams are legal in the United States - they're just too f'in good.

I appologize for the lame updated post - I actually feel guilty for posting this. It's just not that interesting. No, no, you don't have to say anything - it really sucks. No, stop already. It sucks, okay? Plain and simple.

Hopefully I can come up with something as good as "Vines vs. Shoots" in the next couple days. Otherwise my entire readership will leave me.

All five of 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home