Friday, December 03, 2004

Work sucks...

But not nearly as much as this post does.

It's mostly relative, I suppose: does having to work a few 12 hour days suck in comparison to having to work in Satan's Hell Pit for three months with regular shifts? Not at all. The Hell Pit is much, much worse. I guess it comes down to enjoying what you do. Now that I have a job that I actually look forward to most mornings, I am happy to burn the midnight oil every now and then...that's just how it works. However, there is one crappy thing about it all: I have no time to blog.

What's worse is that I feel like I'm letting all five of my faithful readers down. (Keep in mind that two of those readers are my mom AND wife - two people whom I regularly let down.)

But, if it's any condolence, I've now blogged more this week (twice), than I've played Halo (none), so maybe that says something. What, I do not know. But there's something there...I'm sure of it.

Perhaps I should do what my blog Sage does on occasion, and ask my readers a question. But then I run the chance of seeing just how few people actually read my rambling stuff, and then I might just have to go drown my sorrows in Sapphire.

Hmmm....

I think I'll need to think this over a Sapphire and tonic - this is serious.

Something I'll be doing this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home