Monday, April 09, 2007

ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME?

It's happened again. My sister-in-law, whom my wife just got into contact with after a 20 year silence (she was given up for adoption-the sister-in-law, I mean) and met her two adorable kids, defrauded us out of $1,500.

"Hello. I'm your long lost sister. Nice to meet you. Hey, is that a check book?"

We called the bank. Then we called the cops. Then we filled out a crime report. Then they arrested her. Then they let her go.

Then she goes and does it to us again, this time for $3,000!

And now it looks like Jaime was in on it because it was the same person doing the fraud.

So there's little inferences and innuendos from the US Bank Risk Management team that charges might be pressed against my wife of all people for co-conspiring to commit fraud.

Un-fucking-believable.

Seriously.

We. Can't. Win.

How do you prove that you WEREN'T doing something wrong when the thing your "supposedly" doing wrong is actually the right thing in the first fucking place?

I haven't unclenched my teeth since 11:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home