Friday, April 22, 2005

Updates and...stuff

It's been a hell of a week (hence the lack of posts), so I figure I'll do a quick hit - no pun intended - and that'll be that.

First off: my sister.

I haven't been able to speak with her directly, but my mom has, and here's an overview. She's only done it in the presence of her dealer/friend/*former* manager, and was never allowed to take any rock or powder or whatever away from the lady's house or shop, so I guess that's reassuring.

Or something.

I don't really know. I guess it means that my sister hadn't yet made the leap from user to dealer, so I guess that's good.

But with that "good" news, there's this bad news: she's been using a lot. Actually, frequently is a better term - up to 15 times a week. Which leads me to believe that the amounts were very small. Otherwise, she'd have the noticeable tell-tale signs of a crack head. You know, the rashes, anxiety, mood swings...all the fun stuff that comes with cocaine use. But still...15 times a week is nothing to, uh, sneeze at.

Along with this fun little magic number was the information that my sister has been smoking weed since she was in fifth grade, easily surpassing my 9th grade mark. Not that it's a point of pride or anything...I'm just saying. So at least she didn't make the jump from casual drugs to 'professional' drugs as drastically as I was thinking...it appears she worked her way up. Went to college a few years, I suppose you could say.

But that's actually all I really know.

'Cept for, you know...this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home