Friday, April 15, 2005

I know, I know...

I've been a bad blogger this week. But I've got some fun stuff, I think. Maybe. Well, there's this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Someone, somewhere came up with the utterly brilliant idea of putting ol' G Dub on playing cards (much like he did to the wanted members of Al-Quaida (that's one hard word to spell, let me tell you) and to Michael Moore...) in the form of classic pinups. I would scan the entire deck, but I don't have a scanner and my Art Director might actually end my life if I were to do that.

Also, just in terms of sheer marketing coolness, Xbox is creating quite the stir with www.ourcolony.net. It's basically the DaVinci Code, with clues, hints, inferences, and hidden vibes ringing all through the thing, but for the next Xbox (supposedly called Xbox360).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Let's see...I found this earlier. This may be one of those times where my brain is suddenly thinking of so many jokes that I can't formulate a single one. The thing is, if this had happened anywhere else in the world, it wouldn't have been nearly as funny.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nothing else.

That's it.






Okay, okay, some more Dubya:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Have a great weekend all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home