Thursday, April 07, 2005

This and That

This...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ticket stub of a great concert I saw last night. Started out with an outstanding set by The Exies. That one followed up with an outstanding set by Theory of a Dead Man. And then the headliners took the stage. If you have a chance to see Breaking Benjamin, they put on an unforgettable show. In all honesty, this might be the best $20 ticket I’ve ever had; every band gave their all, and the music was fantastic. In fact, I’m thinking of dropping this writing gig all together and becoming a bass player (it’s not nearly as complicated as being a drummer, but you get equal “coolness” respect – can’t really go wrong there).

And that...
My arch nemesis:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This little gray box of evil appears once a week, and kindly notifies me – right after I click the “send” button on an important email – that my mail box is full and that I need to clean it up. You’ll notice there are several options for alleviating the situation, which, I suppose, is nice. But the thing is, the original email, which apparently just stepped over the cusp of the file limit (probably by 40 kilobytes), DOESN’T send. Instead, it sits there, under the evil little window, stuck in some strange Outlook email limbo. And it stays there until I can delete enough stuff (archiving, while nice in theory, simply doesn’t create the space – you need to DELETE stuff) to open some space. Lastly: it’s a little too insistent that I delete my stuff RIGHT THIS INSTANT. And because I am immediately suspicious of all things hasty, I hate this window mightily.

And also this...

Very funny link.

Found this from Defective Yeti.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home