Sunday, March 20, 2005

Believe It or Not...

I actually have been working on a post over the past week. But the thing is, the post needs to have images to adequatlely defend my points. But alas, that post is at work, and I am at home. But I'm excited to say that I think I am getting closer to posting my images to my blog. In fact, I am going to post one right here. Hopefully.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

For those unaware, that's San Francisco. I shot this from Coit Tower and it turned out really nicely. I just wish it wasn't so huge. But until I get the motivation to actually go into PhotoShop and fix the sizes and color manually, I think I'm going to have to deal with the gigantic-ness of my images.

Anyhow, I promise I've been writing...it's just waiting for me to figure out this stupid image thing...and it looks like I might have.

We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home