Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I just checked my newly posted blog and discovered that it has been published twice. Why? I have no clue. Perhaps I accidentily pushed the publish button twice or something like that.

Which brings me to another point that I thought of when I went to grab some coffee with my dog:

whats the deal with my inability to finish anything? At last count, I have 38 projects that either need to be started or finished. This list includes:

•a bookshelf (I have no idea how to operate anything with rotating blades other than everyday lawnmowers...and even then it is still a pretty sketchy operation)
• a career
• DVD storage center
• 12 stories that I have a decent start on but can't finish for the life of me

That sucks. Some things I have an immediate excuse for (i.e. I don't know anything about woodworking) but for the most part these are things that I could actually start/finish. The stories, for instance. I get on such a good groove one day and then I can't recapture it the next. I try, but the words don't work. I don't know.

Anyhow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home